This is a unique EcoSparkles glitter mix. All our mixes are made by us in our workshop in Denmark. We take great pride in creating the most amazing unique colour combinations and have the largest selection of eco-friendly glitter mixes in the world. All variants contain at least 3 different colours and/or sizes. Each pot is unique and you will never get two the same!
The basic ingredient in our glitter is cellulose from primarily eucalyptus wood. This plant film is coloured with natural cosmetic pigments and 0.1% aluminum for the shiny effect. Due to plant film, you will find that our glitter is much softer (up to 40%) than traditional plastic glitter and it is certified safe for cosmetic use on skin and near eye areas.
- Naturally biodegradable (90%)
- Fresh water and marine safe
- Never tested on animals
- FDA approved pigments
- No GMO ingredients
- Also stable for use in creative projects
- Glass with aluminum lid
- Refill bag made of glassine which is fully degradable
- Hexagon shaped
- Mixed grain, fine - coarse grain
- The weight may vary slightly from glass to glass
Ingredients: 90% cellulose, 8% styrene, 0.1% aluminium, cosmetic pigments (more information here )