EcoSparkles Shimmer is the world's first 100% plastic-free and fully naturally degradable glitter. These beautiful glitters shine in the most beautiful white shades that shimmer between light pink, mint and sky blue with a gentle mother-of-pearl sheen.
The basic ingredient in our glitter is cellulose from primarily eucalyptus wood. This plant film is coloured with natural cosmetic pigments and mica. Due to the plant film, you will find that our glitter is much softer (up to 40%) than traditional plastic glitter and it is certified safe for cosmetic use on skin, near the eye areas, and lips.
- Fully natural biodegradable (98%)
- Certified freshwater degradable within 28 days
- Never tested on animals
- FDA approved pigments
- No GMO ingredients
- Also stable for use in krea projects and nail art
- Glass with aluminum lid
- Refill bag made of glassine which is fully degradable
- Hexagon shaped
- Coarse-grained, Ø: 1mm
- The weight may vary slightly from glass to glass
Ingredients: cellulose, ethically sourced mica , shellac , glycerin, cosmetic pigments (more information here )