EcoSparkles Shimmer is the world's first 100% plastic-free and fully naturally degradable glitter. These beautiful glitters shine in the prettiest pastel blue shades with a gentle mother-of-pearl sheen.
The basic ingredient in our glitter is cellulose from primarily eucalyptus wood. This plant film is coloured with natural cosmetic pigments and 0.1% aluminum for the shiny effect. Due to plant film, you will find that our glitter is much softer (up to 40%) than traditional plastic glitter and it is certified safe for cosmetic use on skin and near eye areas.
- Fully natural biodegradable (98%)
- Certified freshwater degradable within 28 days
- Never tested on animals
- FDA approved pigments
- No GMO ingredients
- Also stable for use in krea projects and nail art
- Glass with aluminum lid
- Refill bag made of glassine which is fully degradable
- Hexagon shaped
- Mixed mica, fine - coarse grained
- The weight may vary slightly from glass to glass
Ingredients: cellulose, ethically sourced mica , shellac , glycerin, cosmetic pigments (more information here )